This new version expands coverage of Python bindings, introduces Gnuplot output and a simulator for purely continuous systems, among other things.
- N: new feature
- A: addition to a feature
- C: change to the behavior of a feature
- F: fixed feature
- R: removed feature
- #441 (N) Add support for Gnuplot output, including animated gif plot of sets and tridimensional plots for PDEs
- #507 (N) Add a simulator for vector field dynamics
- #514 (N) Add Python examples in python/examples
- #509 (A) Additionally support a set as input in simulators, using the midpoint as the effective point
- #513 (A) Add missing Python bindings for verify_safety in (Hybrid)ReachabilityAnalyser
- #516 (A) Add missing Python bindings for Real predicates to be used in automata specification
- #518 (A) Add missing Python bindings for evolver configuration and initial set assignment
- #520 (A) Add missing Python bindings for plotting using HybridFigure
- #543 (A) Add missing Python bindings for iterating across ListSet of Enclosure classes
- #527 (A) Allow to draw a Labelled/Hybrid orbit directly to a Labelled/Hybrid figure
- #492 (C) Modify SFINAE code to use C++20 concepts, currently preventing AppleClang compilation under macOS until the compiler supports Concepts
- #529 (C) Disallow construction of VectorField and IteratedMap from a Function, since it was broken
- #533 (C) Map<K,V> now checks for existing key using ARIADNE_ASSERT, yielding errors also for Release builds
- #447 (F) Check that a VectorField is defined with dynamics for all involved variables, fixes a segfault within evolution
- #532 (F) RealExpressionBoundedConstraintSet could be constructed in an incoherent way, due to missing checks
- #211 (R) Remove various deprecated functions
The main publications have been updated, including our latest work on differential inclusions and a paper on computable compositionality.
Migration complete and internal release 1.9
GitHub migration commenced
Added a paper on verification of medical CPSs
We have added a new article in the publications section regarding the use of the stable release of Ariadne for the verification of medical cyber-physical systems.
Added an article on model checking dynamical systems
We have added a new article from Pieter Collins in the publications section, discussing the origins of Ariadne and some of its design choices.
We added a tutorial page with detailed information on an example, followed by a guide to construct the corresponding model in Ariadne and to perform the most relevant analysis routines.